Dr.Robert F. Gucciardo, DC
'Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic Specialist'
Robert F. Gucciardo, D.C.
Instructor for Kale Certification Seminars
International Director for Kale Certification Seminars
Master Clinician In Nutrition Response Testing
K-Laser Certified Office
• Graduate of Life University, world's largest Chiropractic College.
• Graduated in the top 5% of his class.
• Graduated Magna Cum Luade.
• Instructor for Kale postgraduate certification seminars.
• Trained directly under Dr. Michael Kale.
• Foreign Messenger recipient to Honduras, Romania and Kishnev , Moldova .
• Private practice in Queens , New York for over 20 years.
• Leading authority in New York on 'Upper Cervical Specific' Chiropractic Knee-Chest Technique.
• Dr. Gucciardo has published numerous articles in local periodicals on the 'Brain Stem' and upper cervical chiropractic care.
• Dr. Gucciardo cares for many children who suffer from ADD, ADHD, sensory perception problems, and autism.
Dr. Gucciardo was born and raised in Queens , NY . After attending Life College of Chiropractic ( Now Life University ), Dr. Gucciardo began private practice in Queens . Dr. Gucciardo has been to Honduras, Kishnev , Moldova and Romania on Chiropractic mission trips. Care was given to over 60,000 patients on those trips. The patients in these countries as well as the US had positive results and some had complete recovery from such problems as Parkinson's disease, AIDS, Paralysis, Sight and Hearing disorders. Dr. Gucciardo resides in Queens with his lovely wife Lisa, and three children, Salvatore (20), Gianna (17) and Nicolina(14). Their family enjoys healthy living through specific chiropractic and nutrition response testing and they pray the same for you.
Dr. Robert Gucciardo is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Howard Beach Queens community.
Dr. Robert Gucciardo has been freeing people from pain in this office in Howard Beach, NY for over 20 years. As a Chiropractor and Nutrition doctor in Queens with experience, Dr. Gucciardo is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.